Organised by PetroVietnam University (PVU) and Hosted by Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM) on 13 December 2021
We are glad to inform you that the consortium will be holding the above Annual Seminar on 13th of December 2021 from 3:00PM until 6:10PM (Malaysia time) via Webex online platform. This is a continuation from last year’s seminar event which will gather eminent speakers and scholars engaged in the decommissioning of offshore oil & gas structures in the ASEAN region.
Invitation to all Academia, Industry Player, and Regulator
Engineering X funded by the Royal Academy of Engineering, United Kingdom, and Lloyd’s Register Foundation has awarded funding to a consortium of partners in ASEAN and South Asia to undertake a study on decommissioning of offshore structures in the regions commencing from March 2020 until February 2024.
This consortium involves the following partners:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Malaysia) – Project Coordinator
- Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (Malaysia)
- PetroVietnam University (Vietnam)
- Newcastle University in Singapore (Singapore)
- Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
- Sea Sentinels Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Mahidol University (Thailand)
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (Indonesia)
- R.L.Kalthia Ship Breaking Pvt. Ltd. (India)
The Seminar is intended to provide a platform for exchange of best practices in the decommissioning of offshore oil & gas structures; an insight of the challenges faced by the industry and regulators as well as the proposed/advised frameworks from the related bodies’ perspectives together with other relevant issues.
You are cordially invited to attend this event. There is no registration fee.
Please complete full details on the following link provided for registration before 10th of December 2021.
For more information, please contact Mohd Arif Ismail (phone: +60 13628 8556 / email: [email protected] )