Hosted by Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (UTP) on 23 June 2021
Invitation to all Industry Player, Regulator and Academia
Engineering X funded by the Royal Academy of Engineering, United Kingdom, and Lloyd’s Register Foundation has awarded funding to a consortium of partners in ASEAN and South Asia to undertake a study on decommissioning of offshore structures in the regions commencing from March 2020 until February 2024.
This consortium involves the following partners:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (Malaysia) – Project Coordinator
- Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS (Malaysia)
- PetroVietnam University (Vietnam)
- Newcastle University in Singapore (Singapore)
- Liverpool John Moores University (UK)
- Sea Sentinels Pte Ltd (Singapore)
- Mahidol University (Thailand)
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (Indonesia)
- R.L.Kalthia Ship Breaking Pvt. Ltd. (India)
This workshop intended to look into decommissioning practices and it’s challenges in ASEAN country especially in Brunei.
For more information, please contact Nurul Anis Kamarudin (email: [email protected])